Self Talk

When you meet problems or a target then you say to your self, "I Can't achieve it" or "I Can't do it", it means you close the door & you close your opportunity.
So, what should you talk to your self? I think better u say to your self "How can I achieve it?" or "How can I do it"?, it means you open your door, open your heart, open your mind, and open your opportunity for improvement.
So, if every things goes realistic, never say " I Can't ", but always talk to your self first. "How Can I"?
Life is about problems & target. How can I solve the problems? How Can I achieve my targets? then..Action!!
The point is "how self talk working in your self". Positive..Positive..and Positive..!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTOH MEKANISME PELAKSANAAN SUPPLIER AUDIT

Contoh KOMPETENSI DAN EVALUASI INTERNAL AUDITOR ISO

5 Unsur Penting Sales Letter