Day 2: Never Study Grammar

Hi.

How are you? Are you having a good day? We're doing fine. Let's get started with Day 2 of your email course.

"No word seems to be enough to explain to you my happiness when I received these lessons."
--Antoine Jean Penel, France

www.LearnRealEnglish.com

**Rule 2: A Story From Angelina

"My name is Angelina and I'm a student from Paraguay. When I started learning with A.J., I couldn't speak any English. I had studied English grammar many years, but I couldn't speak.

The first day with A.J.'s system I thought I would study grammar. However, he surprised me because he never taught grammar rules.

Instead, he told a story. He told it many times, in a strange way. He constantly asked questions, and I answered the questions. The questions were super-easy.

Honestly, I was a little confused. I thought he was kind of a crazy teacher :) I thought I needed to learn more grammar.

I continued with Effortless English and then, after only two weeks, something amazing happened. My speaking improved! My friends asked me, 'How are you improving so quickly?'

I realized that A.J. was quite clever, and the stories and questions and articles were teaching me to speak English, without studying grammar rules. Wow!"

Angelina is a great student. She learned extra fast because she listened to our lessons 5 hours a day. However, you can improve with just one hour a day.

You can get the same results... but you must follow Rule 2.

"I began the lessons 5 months ago. I work with General Electric as a contractor. Well, I went to Atlanta, GA, USA last November (a whole month!) for training purposes. I was very surprised because I realized that the method works. I felt confident and relaxed all the time. During the meetings I could understand 90% of the conversation. When I spoke, the words came out automatically."
--Vicente Gonzalez, Mexico

http://www.LearnRealEnglish.com


**RULE 2: Don't Study Grammar

Angelina quickly improved speaking-- when she stopped studying grammar. This is your second rule.

Stop studying grammar.
Stop studying grammar.

www.LearnRealEnglish.com

Right now. Stop. Put away your grammar books and textbooks. Grammar rules teach you to think about English, you want to speak automatically-- without thinking!

With our system, you learn English without grammar study. Your speaking improves quickly. You succeed. You speak English naturally.

So Rule 2 is: Don't Study Grammar!

"Before I knew you I looked for a lot programs and courses to improve my English, especially in speaking, but they didn't work. It was a waste of time and money. From now I am insisting on your lessons and am getting better!"
--Ha Nguyen, Vietnam


*The Vital Secret For English Learning Power

In the next email, we will discuss the most important rule for speaking English easily.
Have a great day and continue to improve your English :)


Take Care,


Kristin Dodds, Joe Weiss, & AJ Hoge
http://www.LearnRealEnglish.com
Learn Real English LLC

PS: Ignacio Almandoz wrote and said:
"I've just sucessfully downloaded the lesson sets. Congratulations on your teaching program! I'm learning a lot through your lessons!"

PPS: Today's Homework:

1. Listen to the Audio of This email:
  • Listen and read it at the same time-- 5 times.
  • Listen only to the audio, without reading-- 5 times.
  • Download the audio for this email at: http://learnrealenglish.com/tip-2
2. Throw away your grammar books.
Really. I'm serious. Give them to someone else, or throw them in the trash!
Do it now. Today.

3. Read the article "How To Speak Like A Native Speaker":
http://www.LearnRealEnglish.com

Learn Real English LLC, 1214 Polk St. #205, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTOH MEKANISME PELAKSANAAN SUPPLIER AUDIT

Contoh KOMPETENSI DAN EVALUASI INTERNAL AUDITOR ISO

5 Unsur Penting Sales Letter