DNV's Modern Safety Management Training
Dear HSE Professionals,DNV Indonesia is scheduling Modern Safety Management (msm²) Course within the next couple of weeks. msm² Course will be held in Bandung on June 15 - 19, 2009.
Goals:The msm² Course provides the participant with an understanding of essential risk management concepts and techniques to enhance health, safety, environmental and business performance. msm² is the new version of Modern Safety Management, DNV’s flagship health and safety management foundation course for more than 20 years.On completion of msm² the participant will:The msm² Course covers the following topics:For more detail information or registration, please contact DNV Jakarta Office at 021-2526233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Looking forward to seeing you soon in DNV Courses.
- Understand the processes and activities that have proven effective for managing risks and improving performance.
- Be able to apply fundamental concepts and tools to design and implement an effective risk management system.
- Be able to apply practical tools for risk identification, evaluation and control.
- Know how to apply behaviour management techniques.
- Be more effective leaders in the continual improvement of health, safety, environmental and business performance.
- Understanding Management Systems
- Managing Risk and Risk Recognition
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Control
- Risk Monitoring
- Culture and Behaviour
- Management of Change
- Asset Management and Inspections
- Changing Behaviour
- Emergency Preparedness
- Learning from Events
- Contractor and Supplier Management
- Measuring, Monitoring and Review